If you would like further information please contact one of our friendly staff or enrol online. You can also sign up to our monthly course emails by entering your details at the bottom of this page.




Casual clothing is sufficient.  Any training that consists of a practical assessment such as the forklift course and all traffic control training requires you to wear long sleeves, long pants and closed in footwear.

Yes it does, check your current card for the expiry date. Once your forklift licence has expired it must be renewed within 12 months from the expiry date. A refresher may be done within the 12-month period; thereafter a full renewal is to be completed.

Nationally recognised training is any programme of training leading to vocational qualifications and credentials that are recognised across Australia. It includes studying at a registered training organisation. Nationally recognised training courses are listed on Only Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) can deliver nationally recognised training and issue nationally recognised qualifications or statements of attainment.

The advantages of studying a nationally recognised course are:

  • You will gain a qualification that has been developed in consultation with industry;
  • Your qualification will be recognised by industry across Australia;
  • It is generally easier to obtain credit or advanced standing towards further studies;
  • Your course is subject to review and audit by the Australian Skills Quality Authority; and
  • You can be assured that your course meets the standards required to be nationally recognised.

If you hold a White Card issued post 29 March 2004 & the card number starts with a CGI it IS Current.  Prior to that it would be a Green Card & that is NOT valid.  The white card becomes void if you haven’t carried out construction work for two consecutive years or more.  If you are still unsure you can call SafeWork New South Wales on 13 10 50.

If you need to replace your traffic control competency card you can do so online via this link.

Or you can call Safework NSW on 13 10 50.

A white card can be  replaced online by credit card payment but only if your details have not changed.  You will need to ensure you enter the exact details as on your construction induction card record.  If your details have changed, you can also complete the application form and send it to SafeWork NSW by:

  • post to –  SafeWork NSW, Customer Experience, Locked bag 2906, Lisarow NSW 2252.
  • email to – (credit card payments only)
A Unique Student Identifier (USI) number is a unique number that is allocated to anyone studying nationally recognised Vocational Educational Training (VET) in Australia.

It’s free and easy to create your own USI and will only take a few minutes of your time.  Go to

No, unfortunately this Registered Training Organisation (RTO) is not registered with Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) so cannot enrol people on Student Visa Subclass 500.

The requirement to produce 100 points of Identification is relevant to our SafeWork approved courses which are Traffic Control Work, White Card, Licence to operate an EWP (over 11 mt) and Forklift.  Refer to the attachment below to ensure you can produce sufficient evidence if attending these courses.



An overview of the Unique Student Identifier

Video provided by